Make A Change
By contributing to the Photo Center, you’re helping to sustain:
- Artist resources including rental darkrooms, a digital lab and studios that provide facilities for students and artists to develop photographic work
- Innovative education programs in the photographic arts for students of all levels
- Scholarship programs that provide emerging artists access to educational offerings that help to develop their artistic and professional skills
- Gallery programs that provide exhibition opportunities to emerging and established artists, project support for artists creating important and compelling works, and events that connect our community with artists, curators, gallerists and photo professionals across the nation
- Community outreach efforts and partnerships with local organizations such as SBOC and Youth in Focus.
Photographic Center School, doing business as Photographic Center Northwest, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Federal tax no.91-1561025.