The Photographic Center NW > Events
Long Shot: Follow Our Lead
(Thanks to Steve Utaski for this wonderful video reminder!)
Long Shot 2011 has been gaining momentum with over 250 photographers already signed up. We have also already raised $2,000! We have put together a video (above) to help you understand how to navigate this wonderful community event and fundraiser. Also, below are some other tips and reminders about Long Shot:
- This event is open to EVERYONE. Anyone can participate, with any camera and any level of experience. You can use your iPhone or your View Camera, film or digital- you call the shots!
- You don’t have to shoot for 24 hours, you can shoot for as long or short as you want.
- Your participation supports not only our educational programs but also our outreach initiatives, helping us bring more photo-based programs to our at-risk community.
- Your participation automatically grants your work a spot in our gallery. Our Long Shot exhibition will open on July 23, 2011.
- Not in Seattle during the June 17-18 marathon? That’s no excuse, we have photographers participating from the U.K., Tanzania, Iceland, Japan and all over the U.S. including Alaska, NYC, Chicago, Maryland, Portland, California and more!